EJI is proud to offer scholarships to undergraduate or graduate students that are determined to practice public interest law. EJI scholarships range from $300 – $1000 dollars and are awarded on a rolling basis as funds permit.
- Must have a minimum 2.9 GPA at an accredited undergraduate institution.
- Provide proof that you have applied to law school or taken the lsat.
- Demonstrate a sincere commitment to working with the underserved.
- Must have a minimum 2.9 GPA at an ABA accredited program.
- Provide proof of internship, externship, or clinic experience working with indigent clients.
- Demonstrate a sincere commitment to representing the underserved.
How to Apply:
Send your resume, letter of interest, official or unofficial transcript, and contact information for two (2) references that can attest to your character to: firstname.lastname@example.org