- Read the instructions thoroughly
- Unsigned forms will be rejected.
Where to file?
|If you live in||Then file your application with the|
||Texas Service Center
Attn: Asylum P.O. Box 851892
Mesquite, TX 75185-1892
||California Service Center
P.O. Box 10881
Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0881
||Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 87589
Lincoln, NE 68501-7589
||Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street St.
Albans, VT 05479-0589
- Requires your receipt number.
- This is the 13-character indentifier that USCIS provides for each application or petition it receives.
- The receipt number consists of three letters-for example EAC, WAC, LIN, SRC, NBC, MSC, or IOE and 10 numbers
- The receipt number will be on the notices of action sent to you